ABRANET ACE Ceramic Grain / Ceramic Coated
Mirka Abranet Ace is developed for tougher and more demanding sanding applications. Because of its optimised net construction and ceramic grains, Abranet Ace offers superior cut and performance for hardwoods (such as beech and oak) and fast cutting on various solid surface materials as well as for cleaning of different industrial rollers. Abranet Ace also works excellently on primer sanding applications, creating on optimal performance and lifetime.
Abranet Ace abrasive disks bond Abranet s polyamide mesh backing to ceramic grain abrasive for use with random orbital sanders. By stepping up to a superior and extremely hard cutting material, Abranet Ace is perfectly suited to challenging surface conditioning in very hard or difficult materials such as cement, carbon fibre, composites, two-part adhesives and finishes, and very hard timber.
The ceramic grains that form the abrasive of Abranet Ace are supremely hard and ideally suited to materials that would burn or wear out traditional abrasives.
Because Abranet Ace retains Abranet s mesh backing material, it preserves Abranet s cutting-edge dust extraction capabilities. This is especially important for operator safety when resurfacing tough primers, finishes, composite materials and metals.
If you have a sanding job that has proven too tough for regular abrasives, talk to us about what Abranet Ace and it s ceramic grain cutting surface can offer you.
Compatible with Mirka, Festool, Rupes, Metabo, Makita, Bosch and all other sanders.
- Saves Money - Reduced clogging so abrasive disc remains effective for longer
- Lasts up to 10x longer - than traditional paper abrasives, meaning fewer abrasive discs are required.
- Saves time - No dust, reduces clean up time. No need to cover material or equipment prior to sanding.
- Easy to use - Quick and easy to attach, no lining up of holes required. Can be used with any sander with a velcro backing pad.
- Quality finish - Creates a finer more consistent scratch pattern for a better finish.
- The innovative pad saver - from Mirka, reduces wear and tear, significantly extending the life of the pad.
|Resin over resin
|Industrial Roller Conditioning
|MDF / HDF
|Mild steel / carbon steel
|Paint stripping / removal
|Plaster / Putty
|Soft / Resinous wood
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.