Mirka Iridium is sandpaper for a new generation of surface finishing professionals. The Iridium® is the result of years of development work. Produced with cutting edge technology, Iridium is perfected for speed and efficiency. It cuts faster with fewer steps from rough to smooth surface finish.
Iridium is a premium paper abrasive for universal sanding. Perfected for speed and efficiency, it has a mix of ceramic and aluminium oxide grains on a flexible paper with precision coating that prevents clogging and reduces pilling. It practically repels dust and lifetime is increased as the grains stay sharp for longer. Dust extraction is optimised with multihole patterns for discs and strips. Iridium delivers amazing results on both soft and hard surfaces, making it the ideal paper abrasive choice for professionals in any industry.
Compatible with Mirka, Festool, Rupes, Metabo, Makita, Bosch and all other sanders.
- Unique mix of grains for fast and efficient sanding; top performance proven in field tests
- Excellent quality consistency and durability thanks to new production technology
- Super precision coating practically repels dust – there is no pilling or clogging, leaving no swirl marks
- Effective multi-hole pattern delivers outstanding dust extraction and a clean work environment
- Premium paper backing offers remarkable flexibility and excellent grain adhesion with new low VOC resin system
|Latex paper, C-Paper
|Low VOC resin system
|Construction & Decoration
|MDF / HDF
|Mild steel / carbon steel
|Paint stripping / removal
|Plaster / Putty
|Soft / Resinous wood
|Copper alloys / brass / bronze
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.