ABRANET ACE HD Ceramic Grain
Abranet Ace HD sanding discs are durable and tough with ceramic grains. The strong net structure resists high wear and tear and the product is ideal for heavy-duty applications. The improved woven mesh backing increases the lifetime of the abrasive, and makes the sanding process faster. Abranet Ace HD for dust-free sanding has coarse grits P40, P60, P80 and P120 and is available in 150mm and 125mm discs.
The strong bonding of ceramic grains provides fast stock removal for heavy duty sanding tasks, such as sanding of various wood types, various composites, and stripping of old paint and lacquer.
Compatible with Mirka, Festool, Rupes, Metabo, Makita, Bosch and all other sanders.
- Saves Money - Reduced clogging so abrasive disc remains effective for longer
- Lasts up to 10x longer - than traditional paper abrasives, meaning fewer abrasive discs are required.
- Saves time - No dust, reduces clean up time. No need to cover material or equipment prior to sanding.
- Easy to use - Quick and easy to attach, no lining up of holes required. Can be used with any sander with a velcro backing pad.
- Quality finish - Creates a finer more consistent scratch pattern for a better finish.
- The innovative pad saver - from Mirka, reduces wear and tear, significantly extending the life of the pad.
|Ceramic (P80-P240) / Ceramic Coated (P320-P1000)
|PA net / PES net
|Resin over resin
|Construction & Decoration
|Do It Yourself
|Paint stripping / removal
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.